Tuesday 29 April 2014

15 Best beauty Tips & Tricks

I love finding new tips and tricks, especially when they are just using the things
you already have and just using them in a different ways,
so here are some of my favourites for you.
I tried to use tips that are new to me too, and some I have used for a long time 
so i hope you find something you haven't heard of before.

.Putting Vaseline on your eye lashes makes them grow longer and stronger and when I did this it also make my eye lashes look darker too. 

 

.Don't pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube, it gets air inside and dry's out your mascara

 

.Use caster oil to anti frizz your hair and add texture also is amazing for your hair.

 

.After brushing your teeth dip your tooth brush in some baking soda and brush your teeth, this will make your teeth so White!.

 

.lightly heat up some olive oil in the microwave and put in a bowl and dip your nails in the oil, this will deep condition you nails, after the oil is cool pull your hands out and rub the excess oil on your hands for a luxurious addition to your home manicures.

 

.When you are done in the shower and you are ready to get out rinse your hair with cold water this will close the hair follicles locking in all the moisture, and will leave you with softer hair.

  • Cut a lemon in half and dip it in sugar rub it around your face gently, for a blemish banishing exfoliator.


  • Put some olive oil through the ends of your hair you can put as much in as you want, then put your hair up in a bun and go to sleep you mite want to put a towel down on your pillow first, when you wake up wash your hair and you will be amazed how soft your hair is and will improve the appearance of split ends.

 

  • Make your own tined moisturiser just put equal parts foundation to moisturiser and mix together, I love this for working out.

 

  • Brown Starbucks napkins are amazing for blotting your face and removing excess oil and shininess.

 

  • .Add a few drops of contact solution to  your mascara to fix dry mascara.

.Use tooth paste on blemishes to dry them out.

 

.If you used to much serum in your hair and it looks a little greasy then just go through your hair with a blow-dryer to fix it.

 
 
 
  • If you want your foundation to last all day after you have put it on, blot your face with a tissue this will remove all the oils from the foundation and leave just the pigment on your face this will help your foundation from slipping off during the day and then continue with powder.

 

  • Use hair spray on a spoolie to fix your eyebrows in place.

 

Have a lovely week glitter bugs
And please put any tips of your own in the comments
(all images from google)  

17 comments:

  1. Never heard that vaseline will help your lashes to grow! I will definitely try this out.Thank you for posting those tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my favourite tips! im glad you like it<3

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of some of these before.. thanks for posting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following - it did not show up originally but I am now
    on the list!
    Would love to have you follow me!!
    Have a great day! Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love posts like these, so interesting! Deffo going to try some out :P
    Also now following you! Would be great if you could check out my blog & maybe follow back?:)
    I'm over at trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hadn't heard of a lot of these I'm definitely going to try out the olive oil for home manicures tonight.
    just followed you, would love if you could possibly check out my blog as well :)

    http://beautyonabudget14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much I followed you back<3

      Delete
  6. great post as always!! I'm defo gonna do some of these!!
    http://missgeorgiaa.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely would like to follow each other :) Following you on blogloving now :) please follow back :)
    http://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really lovely blog, it looks very pretty & it's really interesting; sugar on lemon?! I'll definitely try this out. I'll definitely be follow
    Jennifer
    Loveyoubyj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just bookmarked this post haha because these are such handy tips! I love using tooth paste on blemishes.. always a winner.
    X Siobhan
    http://sydneytobordeaux.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips! I use Vaseline on my eyelashes too and it makes so much of a difference! I've followed your blog on bloglovin :)

    http://sophst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great advices!!! I already knew some of them, but I have to try absolutely the olive oil on my hair!!!

    ♥ www.discoveringtrend.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...