Saturday 26 April 2014

My current hair routine

Hello Glitter bugs! The whole curling with a flat iron has all ways been a bit iffy with me I just couldn't get the technique down so I gave up retuned to my regular curler, but a few weeks ago I don't know what pushed me to try again? but i picked up my straightener and like magic curled my hair 
and I loved loved loved they way it came out! I can do my whole head of hair in 5 minutes
by just really curling the ends or I can spend a littler more time adding curls all over 
earthier way the style will stay in my hair until I next take a shower
this has been my go-to hair style for the past month, because I can actually get my hair looking decent
in 5 minutes instead of that messy bun I always go for in a rush.
so I guess you could say I have found my holy grail              



Above is the products I use in my hair after the shower while my hair is still wet,
this leave in conditioner has become a essential for me,
it detangles my hair, makes its noticeably softer and it doubles as a heat protectant!
and I think this was £2 on sale, so its definitely something that I'm going to keep around for a while.
The hair mouse is something new that I have been trying out for the past 2 weeks
and so far I like it, its definitely is growing on me but I honestly cant remember
what my hair was like volume wise before I started using it so I don't think its anything amazing right now,
but maybe when it runs out I will notice a difference?



Now for the part you have all been waiting for! I think the thing that makes this a lot easier
is the way you hold the straightener.
use your opposite hand for what ever side your curling
so to curl the left side of your hair you would use your right hand
place your thumb on top of the straightener so your thumb is facing your ear
and continue by turning the straightener in the direction you want the curl,
and when the ends of your hair are facing down again start pulling the
straightener down your piece of hair slowly to the bottom.
I find I get more of a ringlet curl when I keep the straightener vertical while pulling it down
It sounds super easy and really it is, so I'm not sure what I was doing differently last time I tried this
But if you did it perfectly the first time I tip my hat to you! 


I hope all of you lovely readers enjoyed this post
and I hope you all have a amazing weekend!
And shoutout to a new friend of mine
go check out her blog!

24 comments:

  1. Interesting post! I can never curl my hair with straighteners, but this post tells me to have another go!
    paige x
    http://thejoysofbeingpaige.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think its worth the practise! I hope this post makes is a little easier :)

      Delete
    2. Hey, I tagged you in one of my posts! To find out more, visit
      ♥Would You Rather♥
      paige xx
      The Joys Of Being Paige

      Delete
  2. HI! I am your newest follower - I have been wanting to try the L'Oreal Boost it so
    I am glad we found each other.
    Here is my blog so we can follow each other:
    inmyprimetime.blogspot.com
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower here. Please follow back as promised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried to curl my hair with a straightner but maybe I should try it because it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! well if you happen to try I hope this post makes it easier<3

      Delete
  5. I love your hair :) !! Although I've tried to curl my hair with a straightner the result was rather disappointing..I'm gonna try again though! P.s I want to try out this volume mousse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I can relate, I hope you succeed this time<3

      Delete
  6. Curling hair with the straightner is great! Hun, do you have any advices for frizzy and curly hair? I have no idea what can I do with mine to make them look bettet :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good way to tackle fizziness is to start with the shampoo and conditioner a good anti frizz pair always tackle most of my fizziness for me and one thing I love!! is the ASDA glossing serum its amazing! I use it after I have styled my hair it takes away any fizziness and makes your hair shiny and its cheap too! <3

      Delete
  7. your hair looks amazing! I cannot do curly hair when I am using straightener ;x I have to practice more :D

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed :)
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks fabulous! good routine!!
    thanks for your comment, I'm now following you via GFc, bloglovin and twitter! waiting for you!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair, I always curl mine like that! I just followed you hope you can follow me back! Thanks
    Kisses

    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it how you do your curls! I suck and doing curls with a wand
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!! I hope you have better luck this way if you try it out <3

      Delete
  11. You have great blog! I follow you hope you follow back
    www.sashashut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post!! I like your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, thanks for visitng my blog. I am now following you on bloglovin and google
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...