Thursday 17 April 2014

Whats in my makeup bag?





The contents of my makeup bag is all ways changing, If I have something I want to use more I will pop it in there
And I don't know if this is just me but some how I will accumulate loads of my lip products in there, and about 10 different colours of blush, because I will convince my self that I need them all, until it wont zip up any more,
And I have to go through it and take out the stuff that I don't really need in there.
And after I have done that the photo above is what I'm left with, my favourite products and my every day makeup! I hope you guys enjoy my ever so long list of what I keep in my makeup bag
 
1.Naked one pallet
2.NYX pallet in Merci beauoup
3.NARS blush in orgasm
4.LOREAL studio secrets primer
5.MAC studio sculpt foundation in NW15
6.LANCOME khol waterproof pencil eye liner
7.MAC mineralize skin finish natural in medium
8.MAC mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle
9.CHANEL soleil tan cream bronzer
10.LOREAL Lumi magique primer
11.MAYBELLINE super stay 10 hour gloss
12.CHANEL Vitalumiere aqua foundation
13.JORDANA best last extreme mascara
14.MAC pro long wear concealer
15.MAYBELLINE 24hr colour tattoo
16.WET AND WILD h2o proof eyeliner
17.MAC eyeliner in NC 15
18.BENIFIT LIP  benetint lip balm
19.MAYBELLINE great lash clear mascara
20.ELF eye primer
21.2TRUE eye brow pencil
 
 
And this is what my everyday makeup looks like, sometimes its less or more
depending on what I feel like doing that day 
And I purchased my makeup bag from forever21
Have a lovely day everyone!
 

31 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog:) you are so pretty :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    If yes follow my blog and leave a comment on my blog letting me no:)
    and I will folllow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back! thank you for the lovely comment<3

      Delete
  2. Great products! Love your blog so much..wanna follow each other? Let me know,

    Laura xxx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back! thank you for the comment<3

      Delete
  3. I love how rosy your cheeks look. I might need to invest in a NARS blusher!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it! I love the gold shimmer in it<3

      Delete
  4. How do you manage to fit so many products in your makeup bag?? :O
    I think it's time for me to get a big makeup bag like yours because yours looks super adorable, love it!
    I really want to try the NARS blush and the MAC powder, looks like great products :)

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time it doesn't zip up haha, but if I got a bigger one I would be tempted to bring all my makeup with me!
      I love the Nars blush and the mac powder definitely recommend them<3

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous blog! Love these products plus you're so pretty :) I've followed, hope you follow as well x

    Www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!! and I followed you back<3

      Delete
  6. Pretty Make Up. Very interesting blog! I Follow You!

    http://anormalstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I shall follow you too<3

      Delete
  7. Your blog is so pretty and I like this kind of post!

    I’m an italian blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.

    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon
    Last post: Minimal Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! I shall follow you too<3

      Delete
  9. Cuantas cosas , me gusta mucho la variedad. Claro que si me parece buena idea, ya te sigo. y te espero.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    And btw wonderful layout here!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you have a lovely blog I followed you<3

      Delete
  11. i want naked pallet soooo badly ! :)))) is it worth ?

    littleconfusionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You use quite a lot of make-up for an every day look! You're so gorgeous you don't even need it!
    I'm now following you via GFC, hope you return the favour :)
    btw, is the Naked palette any good, becaus eI was considering getting the second one? :)
    Maya x

    voguebymaya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!! and I followed you back!
      the fist one has warmer colours and the second has cooler, I wear more warm so I went with tht one but I could imagine it would be great to<3

      Delete
  13. Cute bag and all the products are great :)
    Have a look at my blog :)
    I follow you now via GFC and bloglovin...
    Please follow back :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! Thanks for sharing "what's in your makeup bag."

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey
    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post. Thank you for sharing this post. I can't live without the Naked palette. I like the first one the best between the 1 and 2. Nice post =)

    Feel free to check out my blog if you have some extra time too =)

    sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a good post! I wanted to do a whats in my makeup bag post but didnt know how to lay it out!
    follow for follow?
    sinmisbeautique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that Maybelline Color Tattoo!
    Amazing post! xoxo

    http://missnevena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...