Monday 10 August 2015

My Top Favourite Foundations

These are my tried and tested favourite foundations which each give me something different, 
some are more light and some are more heavy coverage but all look flawless on the skin, 
I have normal to dry skin and some very red cheeks to cover so that might give you a better idea if these foundations are right for you, but I hope you enjoy and try some of these things out.
The first foundation i want to talk about is the L'Oreal true match, its feels super light on the skin but is buildable for a medium to high coverage, I can achieve flawless results with a buffing brush, this is my go to foundation for nights out where i really want to have a full face of makeup on with no imperfections coming through but i can still sheer it out for every day. 


Bare minerals is something my mum has used for years, I didn't think much of it but when I borrowed her foundation once i was extremely impressed! is feels like your not wearing anything on your skin but it looks so glowy and flawless, its a powder that almost melts in to your skin, its very natural but still a light to medium coverage


The CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation is super light! its very similar to a tinted moisturiser but there is a little more coverage and it lasts a little longer than a tinted moisturiser would, I wear this foundation on a day when i don't want to wear makeup but I have to, its so comfortable on the skin and looks so natural
I can put it on with my fingers like a moisturiser add some powder and be done and it just looks so glowy and pretty and lets my skin breath.



Revlon color stay is one of my holy grails, the staying power on this one is really what makes this shine, i always reach for this one if i need something to last me all day, while still looking flawless, and it really will last me all day, and top secret on those naughty nights where i sleep with my makeup on, its still pretty much perfect the next day.
This foundation is truly one of my favorites and if you want to know more about it,
I did a full review on it on my blog so please check it out!



So here was my run up of my all time favourite foundations and what occasions I reach each one I have used these for a few years now but not much has been able to push these out of my top four so I truly recommend you trying these!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...