Monday 31 August 2015

My Vacation | Best surprise ever

This week has been utterly unforgeable, My family had been planning this vacation for weeks
 and i couldn't of been more excited but, 
When i arrived at LAX airport i had no idea that my best friend of 12 years would jump out from behind me and would be joining me on a vacation of a life time.
It was a surprise they had all been hiding from me for months now!

After i had come to grips with the fact that my best friend was standing next
to me in LA, we was straight on the road! we started in LA then Disneyland and for the
last few days we went to Las Vegas!

























Thank you so much for looking through my vacation photos  
I hope you all enjoyed, please let me know what you think in the comments  


2 comments:

  1. Love Chanel & Disney of course :) Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I love your pictures!! Looks like fun!.

    Please check out my Blog! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...