Friday 26 August 2016

The best beauty finds on ebay | part 3

I spend far too much money and time on ebay,
I do class myself as a professional "ebayer" you could call it my superpower, 
My aim with these posts is to show all the things you wouldn't think to buy online and show you how cheap it can be, it pains me to see people buy stuff in stores when i know how cheap i could find them on ebay.     

this is my third post for this series of ebay beauty finds,
so please feel free to have a peek at the other deals.

The best beauty finds on ebay
The best beauty finds on ebay | part 2



Liquid lipsticks


This one may be a bit controversial but i literally live off fake liquid lipsticks!
You can get kylie lip kits, lime crime, colour pop and jeffree star lipsticks for £2-5.
 Yes i know it's not the real deal, but i love the formula of my ones, just type in liquid lipsticks!
plus it is fun pulling out a kylie lip kit from my bag to touch up, i'm just saying.


Chokers




Chokers are everywhere right now, Topshop sells them for ridiculous prices! but on ebay they are one of the cheapest things you can buy! I now have a very good sized collection of chokers that put together only cost me £ 15, they sell for £1-3 for pretty much any design you can imagine.


This foundation brush



When i first saw mac release these brushes i thought it was very weird and wouldn't catch on, but seeing as these brushes are ridiculously priced and very popular now i'd thought never get to know what the hype was about until i found one on ebay for £1, and its still one of my favourite brushes.
it sounds funny but i typed in tooth brush brushes, if anyone knows the actual name please let me know! i've also seen big sets of these brushes that sell for £20 meanwhile others are paying £200 for the same thing.


Beauty blenders





Honestly iv never been so impressed with ebay when i opened this package, I got two beauty blenders and two micro ones in all the original packaging for £8, I thought it was too good to be true but i compared to my real one and i could tell no difference! i'm never spending £25 pounds on beauty blender again! just type in beauty blender and enjoy (plus these would make great gifts)



I hope you like this little series of all my best ebay finds,
Because i love making them. 
here are some more great deals from ebay!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...